CHLORAXID 5,25% is intended to use during endodontic treatments as liquid for rinsing of root canals. Removal of dead pulp residues during mechanical preparation of the root canal.
Composition: Sodium Hypochlorite (5,25% of active chlorine), Water PH. Eur.
➢ It cleans the canal, removes the smear layer in order to expose dentinal tubule orifices before canal filling.
➢ It prevents from the teeth discoloration that might occur after filling.
Handling the Product Chloraxid 5,25%
1. Open the pulp cavity, remove the content to expose the root canal orifices (picture 1)
2. Rinse initially with sodium hypochlorite (picture 2)
3. Remove the inflamed pulp from a root canal (picture 3)
4. Rinse copiously with sodium hypochlorite, simultaneously prepare the canal mechanically – insert the liquid into the root canal by means of the syringe with needle with side portal (picture 4)
5. Liquid together with canal content aspirate by means of Endo-aspirator (picture 5)
6. During root canal preparation it is recommended to use preparations containing disodium edetate in order to prepare and widen the root canal, for example Endo-Solution, Endo-Prep.
Sodium hypochlorite contained in the product inactivates immediately in contact with organic substance. While concentration of sodium hypochlorite is decreasing, time of rinsing and volume should be necessarily simultaneously increased.
CAUTION! While rinsing root canals, it is compulsory to rinse with physiological saline between rinsing sodium hypochlorite and chlorhexidine digluconate. It prevents from precipitating of a tawny deposit. Rinse copiously.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.